The summer camp was conducted in Hindu Vidyapeeth, Sonepat for children from class VI to VIII. The camp duration was three days starting on 29th May, 2023 and continuing till 31st May, 2023 under the guidance of honorable Principal Ma’am Ms. Anita Gautam. It culminated well on 31st May, 2023. More than 500 students participated in different activities like
- Food and Preservation
- Fine Arts
- Public speaking
- Stitching and Embroidery
- In Yoga, children learnt various Aasanas, which are helpful for their mental and physical growth.
- In cooking, the children enjoyed a lot by preparing various dishes like Coconut laddoos, Raw mango jam, Squash, Hingoli.
- In IT, Scratch Programs were developed
- Day 1: Creating a Game
- Day 2: Animate the Name
- Day 3: A moving Bus and Flying Bird
- In Art and Craft : Landscape, Wall hanging, Paper Collage
- Public speaking( English & Hindi)–Public speaking helped the students to enhance their thinking skills, writing skills, vocabulary reading skills which are very valuable for their future.
- In Dance, children learnt different mudras, basic steps and dance moves on Teentaal and also few steps of folk dance.
- The children learnt various types of stitches like: 2 hole button, 4 hole button, hook –eye, hemming, back stitch, coat button, lazy dazy, cross stitch, running stitch.
The objective of this camp was to engage the children to learn new skills in a safe and nurturing environment. This camp also gave them an opportunity to learn and develop various skills and gave them a platform to explore and express their creativity in different forms. The summer camp concluded on 31st May ,2023.