IN PARTNERSHIP WITH PARENTS
ORIENTATION PROGRAM AND GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS
- H.V.P works in close partnership and collaboration with every parent in the interest of overall development of each and every child,
- An orientation program for the parents is conducted by H.V.P on the first day of the new session,
- The attendance for this orientation is compulsory. This session is aimed at familiarizing the parents with our teaching Philosophy, Policies and procedures as well as H.V.P’s expectations from them in their Co-management with H.V.P for all round development of their child.
- This session helps in clarification of the overall curriculum of the school and resolution of queries of the parents.
- Every parent is expected to read, understand and ensure compliance of all school rules by themselves and their children in letter & spirit.
- Every parent is expected to closely track and monitor the performance of their child on all aspect and Philosophy of education at H.V.P and actively discuss concerns with the respective class teacher either during PTMs or otherwise.
PARENT TEACHER MEETINGS:
- Parent teacher meetings are conducted at regular intervals to keep the parents well informed of their child’s performance in the school.
- Diary updates are also sent to parents
GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS / GUARDIAN:
- Parents/guardian must study the progress of their ward and watch his/her progress carefully.
- If their ward’s progress is unsatisfactory, the parents / guardian must meet the academic Co-ordinators or the Principal.
- If their ward’s progress is unsatisfactory in activities, the parents / guardian must meet the principal,
- Parents / guardian must discourage their ward from becoming extravagant.
- Parents / guardian must ensure that their ward reports back in time after the school reopens.
- In all matters pertaining to academics, activities, general deportment and welfare of the student, the decision of the principal will be final and binding on the parents/guardian.
- It is final and binding on the Parents / guardian that taking part in Co-curricular activities of the school by the students is compulsory.