- Parents (Mother/ Father) must register the child for admission. Registration for admission is announced in the first week of January.
- Admission is granted on the basis of child’s performance in the test or an interaction conducted.
- Admission fee once deposited will not be refunded.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- Download Admission Form
- Fee schedule is available at school office
- The school fee is charged from the beginning of the session irrespective of the date of admission
- School fee and dues are to be paid quarterly. The dues must be deposited latest by 20th of the due month
- Admission fee as per details given in the fee structure enclosed is required to be deposited within the stipulated time failing which the school may cancel admission to the student with no further information.
If a child qualifies for admission the following documents must be submitted before admission is granted
- Attested copy of Municipal council/ corporation birth certificate (original birth certificate should be presented for verification) for students seeking admission to lower classes.
- Transfer certificate / school leaving certificate of previous school for students seeking admission to class I and above (countersigned by a competent authority).
- Report card / promotion certificate of the previous school and class.
- Medical fitness certificate and medical questionnaire (form provided by school).
- Passport size photographs of student, Mother, Father and Guardians (legally authorized).
SUBJECTS COMBINATIONS AVAILABLE (CLASS XI)
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Informatics Practices
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Bio-technology
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physical Education
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Informatics Practices
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Bio-technology
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Physical Education
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
- English, Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies, Mathematics
- English, Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies, Informatics Practices
- English, Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies, Physical Education
WITHDRAWAL OF STUDENTS
In case of withdrawal, the parents need to submit an application for the transfer certificate one month in advance. A transfer certificate will only be issued on clearance of all dues and the application signed by the mother/ father only. Note : Minimum one day (working) is required to get any document from the school.
- Gross Misconduct / Indiscipline
- Nonpayment of fess
- Shortage of attendance
- Six days continuous absence without submitting leave
- Any other reason deemed fir for such action by the Principal